"Thank you for coming to my party."

Excerpt: "My name is Matthew Nicholas and as most of you know I am an artist...I am an Artist. I write WHITE, HETEROSEXUAL, MALE, MIDDLE CLASS performance based artworks...Thank you."  (And everyone sings) All I can ever be All I can ever be All I can ever be All I can ever be All I can ever be All I can ever be...

How often does death become part of our situation?
Time, time.
Time off
time for?
time does not stand... still
Capital
Time
Home
Direction
Vacate
Destined!
the frothiness of this new wave of thought
Gross, gross-motory
demarcate
existence
Falsify! Classify! Codify! and shut up
Central Time Zone
make me make you, design
Playing with guns and fear...I did this over the summer with someone I trust.
Explode
Implode and make new
Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy!
with no money back
guaranteed life support
Who elected John Wayne Gacy the 45th President of the United States of America...Who did that?!
the cable company? the super market? the post office? me?...me?...me?...me?