Suffix and Injury: Entry Number One

marking the spot, appears safe
damaged
today, this day marks the moment where I stop for a moment
I was asked to stop, accused of an intellectual conservatism
Pfff...I was only thinking or just another transmission that I received from a dream I will have tonight
Tonight, painful, a traumatism or a beating...in my chest because I was asked to stop.
But I did not feel a thing, I was reading and then I was reading again into something
It came after the impact from watching. fast then slow. Then unaware of what was happening. Just words.
Just reading, passively entertaining or openly judging
Today that day that was then was the moment when I was asked to practise a part of history I hadn't known, so i felt stupid, but confident
Today that day then was actually the moment when we all began to walk, not again, but for the first time. We walked, together. Tomorrow they will be liberals then they will be fascists and then they will understand why we are going somewhere.